About Cornell AIChE
Cornell AIChE is a student chapter of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. We work to promote the professional development of our members and to contribute to the development of a chemical engineering community at Cornell University.
ChemE in a Thousand Words
Check out our new photos section to view life through the lens of a ChemE!
Have photos from AIChE events? Contact the webmaster to add them to our collection.
- We have newly elected officers! Congratulations Kevin Vasquez '13, President, and Jennifer Brenner '13, Vice President!
- Sweet Entertainment Night was a sweet success, with donations going to the Ithaca Advocacy Center.
- Sophomores (Class of 2014) have affiliated with ChemE! Welcome!
Browse the News and Newsletter Archive.
- Applications for AIChE chairs due soon
- The 2012 Regional Conference at the University of New Haven
- Juniors vs. Seniors Boat Race
- ChemE vs. BEE Boat Race
See our Events Calendar.